Customers can review in advance the questions that a USPS BSN specialist will ask you when researching an issue for you by using the BSN Investigation tool.
USPS can help business mailers improve their address quality with RIBBS. The website is your complete guide to business mail topics like Intelligent Mail, Flats Sequencing System, Mailers Technical Advisory Committee and more. You also can access CASS certified software and a number of address information systems products to standardize and update your address data.
- Online Resources for Mailers.
- Pending Route Adjustment Effective Dates.
- Mail Direction Search in FAST.
- On the left-hand side, click Reports. Do not enter username or password.
- The fourth link listed is Mail Direction Search Report.
- Modern Service Standards.
- FY 2010 Service Performance Targets.
- Mailing Services Performance Results.
- NDC 5 Digit Direct Transportation.
- Flats Sequencing Strategy.
- Labeling Lists.
- Holiday and Contingency Report on FAST
- This link will help you determine the holiday hours of all facilities.
- Once on the pre-login FAST landing page, look on the left-hand side, click Reports.
- Do not enter username or password.
- The third report listed is the Holiday and Contingency Report. Click “Go.”
- Follow the prompts to select the information you want to view.
- Mailers Technical Advisory Committee (MTAC).
- Intelligent Mail.
- Federal Register Notices.
- Current prices for domestic and international services.