Last updated Mar. 10, 2014, 4 p.m. ET
Mar. 4, 2014, 12:30 p.m. ET
As a result of the winter storm, operations have temporarily been suspended at the following Post Office:
- Chincoteague Island PO, 23336
Feb. 27, 2014, 5 p.m. ET
The Catalina Post Office has been temporarily suspended due to chemical fumes emitted during roofing repairs.
- PO Box operations have been relocated to Plaza Pasadena Post Office, located at 281 E. Colorado Blvd., less than one mile away. Catalina Station PO Box customers can pick up their mail at Plaza Station beginning at 3 p.m. today, continuing Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., and Saturday from 9:00 a.m. – 2 p.m. Customers must have photo identification to collect their mail.
- Catalina PO, 91106 — Operations temporarily relocated to Plaza Pasadena PO, 91101
- As a result of a water main break at the El Segundo Post Office, operations have been suspended until repairs are completed. Customers may retrieve their notice left mail, PO Box and Caller Service at the Manhattan Beach Post Office, located at 1007 N Sepulveda Blvd., Manhattan Beach, CA 90266. BMEU Operations are relocated to Redondo Beach Post Office, 1201 N Catalina Ave, Redondo Beach, CA 90277.
- Repairs are expected to take between 3 – 9 months. Please check back for updates.
Feb. 27, 2014, 1 p.m. ET
Due to structural damage as a result of falling debris from an adjacent building, all PO Box delivery and retail operations have been temporarily suspended at the Lula Post Office. Customers may obtain their mail at the Clarksdale Post Office, located at 236 Sharkey Ave, Clarksdale, MS 38614. Clarksdale Post Office hours of operation are Mon – Fri from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm, and Saturday from 9:30 am – 11:30 am.
Feb. 21, 2014, 4 p.m. ET
Operations have been suspended at the West Englewood Post Office as a result of structural damage to a roof support beam. Operations have been transferred to Teaneck Main Post Office.
West Englewood PO, 07666 – Customers are being serviced out of the Teaneck Main Post Office, located at 751 Palisade Ave, Teaneck, NJ, 07666.
Feb. 18, 2014, 1 p.m. ET
With the exception of Parkside Post Office, all offices have resumed regular service following the nor’easter that spread across the East Coast.
Parkside Post Office, 11375 – Customer will be serviced out of the Forest Hills Station at 10628 Queens Blvd, Forest Hills, NY 11375.
Feb. 18, 2014, 1 p.m. ET
Carbon monoxide has been detected in the Beaverdale Post Office. As a result, service at the office has been suspended, pending investigation.
Please check back for updates.
Dec. 6, 2013 , 4:30 p.m. ET
As the clean-up effort continues in the Moore, OK, area, the Postal Service is continuing to update service for customers in the 73160, 73153, and 73170 ZIP Codes.
Poteau – No Power
Nov. 4, 2013, 2 p.m. ET
A number of Post Offices have been impacted by the widespread flooding and road closures. The Postal Service has relocated postal services for a number of facilities and addresses. Delivery will be made as long as roads remain open, passable and safe. If a home has been impacted by floodwaters and the resident needs mail to go to a temporary address, fill out a change of address at www.usps.com or pick up a form at any Post Office.
This is important information for those waiting on medication, checks, and important documents.