When you order a product online, choose the Postal Service to deliver it. We are already coming to your house six days a week, so it’s not an extra trip for us.
There are many ways you can skip the trip to the Post Office and ship online at usps.com.
Most mail is recyclable mixed paper — so don’t forget to recycle.
Direct marketing can be a cost-effective way to reach your customers. We have some green ideas:
Tips for Going Green
- Adjust the thermostat
- Use public transportation
- Combine trips by car so you travel less often
- Turn off lights not in use and choose efficient light bulbs
- Recycle more — check to see your local waste services options
- Maintain tire pressure on your car — it saves on fuel
- Insulate your home
- Share rides