Working together, the Postal Service and mailing community have a bright future to grow the size of the mailing industry.
The PCC network offers mailing and business professionals a forum to share best practices and a platform to offer solutions to help businesses grow.
The PCC network also provides important feedback to assist USPS in meeting and exceeding customers’ needs.
Through “Informed Customers: Customer Experience Delivered” the Postal Service will continue to build on the partnership for a prosperous future through technology and innovation.
PCC Week background information
The content of the PCC Week folder is available here for download.
- National PCC Week 2018 talking points
- Videos: PMG keynote, Leadership Awards and Premier Awards
- PCC State of the Business presentation
- Informed Delivery — beginner
- Informed Delivery — advanced
- Informed Visibility presentation
- Informed Delivery fact sheet
- Informed Visibility fact sheet
- Informed Platform video
- 2018 NPF Academic Panel Discussion video (optional - for future use)
- Bentley University Experience video
- Clemson Experience video
- Media playback instructions
- USPS fact sheet
- PCC Week 2019 key dates
- PCC Awards winners fact sheet
- PCC Week feedback survey
- Postal Customer Council (https://postalpro.usps.com/pcc)
- National Postal Forum (http://npf.org/)
- Contact us directly should you need any additional assistance at: email@example.com
- NPF 2019 promo video