Last updated Aug. 20, 2018, 1 p.m. ET
Sept. 27, 2017, 10 p.m. ET
Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, St. John, St. Croix, Culebra and Vieques
Effective Sept. 28, the following offices will be open for retail, PO Box mail and package pickup services from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.:
- Aguirre, 00704.
- Arecibo, 00612.
- Bayamón, 00959.
- Camuy, 00627.
- Carolina, 00983.
- Carolina Pueblo, 00985.
- Cataño, 00962.
- Cayey, 00736.
- Ciales, 00985.
- Cupey, 00926.
- Guaynabo, 00969.
- Hato Rey, 00917.
- Lares, 00985.
- Loíza Street, 00911.
- Marina, 00985.
- Mayagüez, 00985.
- Minillas Center, 00940.
- Naguabo, 00718.
- Old San Juan, 00901.
- Ponce, 00985.
- Rincón, 00985.
- San Juan Main Window, 00936.
- San Sebastián, 00685.
- Santurce, 00907.
- Toa Baja, 00949.
- Utuado, 00641.
- Vega Alta, 00692.
- Vega Baja, 00693.
- 65th Infantry, 00924.
Havensight will be open for retail services and mail and package pickup effective Sept. 27, from 11 a.m to 4 p.m.
Offices open for mail and package pickup from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.:
- East End/Tutu Mall for addresses in ZIP Code 00805.
- Emancipation Gardens for addresses in ZIP Code 00804.
Charlotte Amalie will provide mail handout service for ZIP Codes 00801, 00803 and 00805 and street addresses ending in 00802.
Cruz Bay, 00830 — Customers can pick up packages and mail from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Post Offices remain closed.
USPS is not accepting Priority Mail Express service or shipment of live animals for the following ZIP Codes: 006, 007, 008 and 009.
Retail services and package or mail pickup are not available on the following islands:
St. Croix, 008.
Sept. 27, 2017, 2:30 p.m. ET
Heidelberg Post Office, 39439 — The office, located at 105 N. Oak Ave., 39439-9998, will resume normal operations on Sept. 28.
Sept. 26, 2017, Noon ET
Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, West Palm Beach and Florida Keys areas
The Postal Service is continuing the suspension of Priority Mail Express service and shipments of live animals in the following ZIP Codes until further notice: 33043, 33051, 33037, 33040, 33001 and 33042.
All offices in South Florida have resumed normal operations with the exception of the offices listed below.
The following office is offering limited delivery and retail services:
- North Miami Beach, 16400 W. Dixie Highway, 33160-9998.
The following offices will be providing retail services at a mobile retail unit staged on site at the facility and PO Box customers can pick up mail. There are no delivery services:
- Coral Springs, Coral Reef, 6295 W. Sample Rd., 33067-9998.
- Key Colony Beach, 600 W. Ocean Dr., 33051-9800.
The following offices will be providing retail services at a mobile retail unit staged on site at the facility. Delivery is being attempted where safe to do so:
- Big Pine Key, 29959 Overseas Hwy., 33043-9998.
- Marathon, 5171 Overseas Hwy., 33050-9998.
- Long Key, 68340 Overseas Hwy., 33001-9998.
- Summerland Key, 24700 Overseas Hwy., 33042-9998.
Tampa, St. Petersburg, Orlando, Melbourne and Space Coast areas
The following offices have resumed normal operations as of Sept. 25:
- Alva, 17301 Broadway St., 33920-9998.
- Bushnell, 800 Main St., 33513-9997.
- Center Hill, 89 E. Kings Hwy., 33514-9997.
- Daytona, Holly Hill, 231 7th St., 32125-9998.
- Melbourne Indialantic, 200 Palm Ave., 32903-9998.
- Nobleton, 29095 Forbes St., 34661-9801.
- Nocatee, 2509 SW County Road 760, 34268-9998.
- Ochopee, 38000 Tamiami Trl. E., 34141-2003.
- Ocklawaha, 13470 E. Highway 25, 32183-9998.
- Ona, 5155 State Rd. 64 W., 33890-4762.
- Orlando, Azalea Park, 501 N. Semoran Blvd., 32807-9998.
- Seville, 120 County Road 305, 32190-9998.
All Post Offices, stations and branches have resumed normal operations with the exception of those listed below.
The following office is offering retail services. Delivery is being attempted where safe to do so:
- Bonita Springs, 26150 Old 41 Rd., 34135-6632.
The following office is providing full delivery and limited retail services:
- Orlando, Pine Hills, 811 Deauville Dr., 32808-9998 — PO Box mail can be picked up at the Orlando Hiawassee Branch at 3200 N. Hiawassee Rd., 32818-9998.
The following offices have limited retail services. Customers can pick up PO Box mail at a mobile retail unit:
- Chokoloskee, 195 Smallwood Dr., 34138-9800.
- Everglades City, 601 Collier Ave., 34139-9800.
- Mobile unit located at 102 Copeland Ave. N., 34139.
- Hours are Monday through Saturday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The following office is offering limited retail services at a mobile retail unit located on site. PO Box mail can be picked up at this location:
- Goodland, 427 Papaya St., 34140-9800.
Hours are Monday through Saturday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Sept. 25, 2017, 6 p.m. ET
San Antonio, Corpus Christi, Brownsville, McAllen and Harlingen areas
The following office has resumed normal operations:
- Skidmore, 122 E. Patricio St., 78389-9998.
Retail and delivery operations have been suspended at the following offices, with services being offered by an alternate location:
- Aransas Pass, 634 S. Commercial St., 78336-9998 — Retail and PO Box operations have moved to Ingleside, 2230 State Highway 361, 78362-4139.
- Austwell, 611 Vandenberge St., 77950-9800 — Retail and PO Box operations have moved to Tivoli, 211 W. Scott St., 77990-9998.
- Bayside, 715 Third St., 78340-3019 — Alternate location for mail pickup is Gregory, 102 W. Fourth, 78359.
- Fulton, 301 Cactus St., 78358-9800 — Alternate location for mail pickup is Ingleside, 2230 State Highway 361, 78362-4139.
- Rockport, 1550 FM 2165, 78382-9998 — Allternate location for mail pickup is Ingleside, 2230 State Highway 361, 78362-4139.
- Telferner, 319 FM 1686, 77988-9800 — Alternate location for mail pickup is Edna, 603 Rose, 77957.
- Woodsboro, 501 First St., 78393-9998 — Alternate location for mail pickup is Refugio, 507 Osage, 78377.
Sept. 25, 2017, 11 a.m. ET
All offices have resumed normal operations with the exception of offices listed below.
- Bear Creek, 16015 Cairnway Dr., 77084-9998.
- Bear Creek has relocated from Fleetwood.
- Carriers have moved to a new location — 10795 Hammerly Blvd., Ste. 350, 77043-2309.
- PO Box and retail operations have moved back to Bear Creek location, working from a mobile trailer.
- Effective Sept. 27, carrier left notice packages and mail unable to be delivered to a residence because of inaccessibility will be available for pickup at the mobile trailer.
Retail and delivery operations are suspended at these offices with services being offered at an alternate location:
- Deweyville, 680 Texas State Highway 272, 77614-0001 — All operations moved to Bridge City, 900 Texas Ave., 77611.
- Glen Flora, 126 Bridge St., 77443-0177 — All operations moved to Wharton, 141 E. Milam St., 77488-9998.
- Katy, Katy Finance, 5701 4th St., 77493-9998 — All operations moved to Katy, 20180 Park Row Dr., 77449-9998.
- Mauriceville, 11424 Highway 12, 77626-0016 — All operations moved to Bridge City, 900 Texas Ave., 77611.
- Nome, 2285 Highway 90, 77629-0010 — All operations moved to China, 305 N. Broadway St., 77613-0016.
- Stowell, 3608 State Highway 124, 77661-0045 — All operations moved to Winnie, 324 Highway 124, 77665-0190.
Sept. 11, 2017, 3 p.m. ET
All Priority Mail Express service for 3-digit ZIP Code 759 is suspended until Wednesday, Sept. 6.
The shipment of live animals destined for 3-digit ZIP Code 759 is suspended until further notice.
Sept. 25, 2017, 3 p.m. ET
Rosie, 72571 — Office closed due to fire damage. Retail and PO Box operations have moved to Oil Trough, 209 Main St., 72564-9998. Hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to noon, and Saturday, 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Mar. 7, 2017, 3:30 p.m. ET
Parthenon Post Office 72666 – The office was destroyed by a tornado. All operations have been relocated to Jasper Post Office, located at 412 W Court St., Jasper, AR 72641.
Sept. 12, 2017, 7 p.m. ET
Because of wildfires in the area, the following Post Offices are closed:
- Bridal Veil, 97010 — Alternate location for services is Troutdale, 647 SW Cherry Park Rd., 97060-7060.
- Cascade Locks, 97014 — Alternate location for services is Stevenson, 90 SW Russell Ave., Washington, 98648-9198.
- Corbett, 97019 — Alternate location for services is Troutdale, 647 SW Cherry Park Rd., 97060-7060.
June 13, 2017, 3 p.m. ET
Glennie Post Office – Retail and BMEU services temporarily suspended due to a power outage. Please check back for updates.
May 26, 2017, 5 p.m. ET
The Mail Direction File published on May 1, 2017, contained new redirections for 604-605 SCF S Suburban IL 604 Flats from the default site of South Suburban, IL, P&DC to Fox Valley, IL, P&DC for the timeframe 6/1/2017 to 6/30/2017. This change was published in error.
The Mail Direction File that will be published on June 1, 2017, for the July 1, 2017, effective date will not contain the incorrect redirection. Instead, the 604-605 SCF S Suburban 604 Flats will continue to be redirected to the Chicago NDC from 6/1/2017 to 6/30/2017.
All attempts should be made to drop SCF S Suburban IL 604 Flats at the Chicago NDC in Forest Park, IL. However, mailers will not be penalized for dropping this mail at the Fox Valley P&DC. Network Operations is working closely with Mail Entry and Payment Technology to ensure that mailers will not be negatively impacted for dropping in either location. We will follow the established criteria for mandatory dates and expiration dates based on when the data was published.
Mail types impacted:
Package Services – BPM/Library/Media/Flats-N
Package Services – BPM/Library/Media/Flats-Y
USPS Marketing Mail/Flats-N
USPS Marketing Mail/Flats-Y
Jul. 11, 2016, 2 p.m. ET
Haymarket Post Office, 60661 — Operations remain suspended while repairs are made following a fire. A reopening date has not yet been determined.
Cameron Post Office, 61423 — The Post Office was damaged by a tornado. Operations remain suspended with a reopening date not yet determined. Customers can visit the Abingdon Post Office located at 123 W. Meek St., 61410, for retail and PO Box services. Please check back for updates.
Mar. 8, 2017, 5 p.m. ET
Whitehall Carrier Annex, 43213 — Because of damage from a fire, destination delivery unit drop shipments should be taken to the Airport Annex located at 4299 Sawyer Road, Columbus, OH, 43236. The facility is expected to resume normal operations in late July 2016.
Please check back for updates.
Mar. 6, 2017, 4 p.m. ET
Crystal City Station 22215 – All operations; to include BMEU services, have been temporarily suspended due to a malfunctioning heating unit. Operations are expected to resume March 7th following all necessary repairs.
Please check back for updates.
Feb. 21, 2017, 4:30 p.m. ET
Winthrop PO, 04364 – Operations have been suspended at Winthrop Post Office due to extensive damage from a fire. Retail and P.O. Box services have been relocated to the Manchester Post Office, located at 31 Readfield Rd., Manchester, ME 04351.
Feb. 14, 2017, 5 p.m. ET
Albion Post Office, 02802 — Retail operations have been relocated to the Manville Post Office, located at 30 Railroad St., Ste. 3, Manville, RI, 02838. Operations were suspended following a fire in the building where the Albion Post Office was located. The fire caused substantial damage and the building is expected to be demolished and rebuilt.
Sept. 26, 2017, 10 a.m. ET
- Seven Springs Post Office, 28578 ― Due to damage caused by Hurricane Matthew, delivery and retail operations moved to LaGrange Post Office, 209 S. Caswell St., 28551. A mobile unit is located at 5404 Highway 55E in Seven Springs.
Sept. 26, 2017, 10 a.m. ET
- Nichols Post Office, 29581 — Due to damage caused by Hurricane Matthew, customers may pick up mail at the Loris Post Office, located at 3085 Broad St., 29569.