August 19, 2019
Chase Post Office to Host Passport Fair
CHASE, MD – To help travelers prepare for their international travel, the Chase Post Office, located at 12404 Eastern Ave., will host a passport fair Saturday, Aug. 24 from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. Appointments are not required.
Travelers need to bring with them the following items:
- A completed DS-11, Application for a U.S. Passport form, which can be found at the Department of State website at https://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/passports.html. Do not sign the form
- Proof of U.S. citizenship
- Proof of identity (valid driver’s license, government employee ID, military ID)
- Photocopies of U.S. citizenship and identification documents (these will be sent with the application, but bring originals for proof documentation)
- Appropriate payment. Acceptable forms of payment can be found on the Department of State website. (Please note that neither debit or credit cards are acceptable forms of payment by the Department of State)
- Appropriate passport photo, if passport photo services are not available at the selected Post Office location.
Passport applications for children under 16 have special requirements. Visit travel.state.gov for more information.
What to know what’s coming to your mailbox? Sign up for Informed Delivery at www.informeddelivery.usps.com. This feature allows you to preview your mail and manage packages when you’re not home.
The Postal Service receives no tax dollars for operating expenses and relies on the sale of postage, products and services to fund its operations.