August 17, 2019
Culpeper Post Office to Host Passport Fair
CULPEPER, VA — To help travelers prepare for international travel, the Culpeper Post Office, located at 205 S. Main Street, will host a passport fair on Saturday, Aug. 17, from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. Appointments are not required.
Travelers need to bring with them the following items:
- A completed DS-11, Application for a U.S. Passport form, which can be found at the Department of State website at https://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/passports.html. Do not sign the form
- Proof of U.S. citizenship
- Proof of identity (valid driver’s license, government employee ID, military ID)
- Photocopies of U.S. citizenship and identification documents (these will be sent with the application, but bring originals for proof documentation)
- Appropriate payment. Acceptable forms of payment can be found on the Department of State website. (Please note that neither debit or credit cards are acceptable forms of payment by the Department of State)
- Passport photo services are available at the Hampton Main Post Office location.
Passport applications for children under 16 have special requirements. Visit travel.state.gov for more information.
What to know what’s coming to your mailbox? Sign up for Informed Delivery at www.informeddelivery.usps.com. This feature allows you to preview your mail and manage packages when you’re not home.
The Postal Service receives no tax dollars for operating expenses and relies on the sale of postage, products and services to fund its operations.