Jacksonville, FL – Mail delivery, collections and retail services have been restored to all but a few U.S. Postal Service customers who were affected by Hurricane Michael in the Florida Panhandle area. In the days immediately following the storm, the Postal Service began an active recovery. Most of our Post Offices are open for business and we are delivering to homes and businesses, wherever it is safe and accessible to do so. We are committed to serving our customers in portions of northern Florida, especially the three-digit ZIP Codes 323 and 324, as recovery from Hurricane Michael continues. We remind our customers to visit About.usps.com/news/service-alerts for the latest service information.
Customers can get information on delivery and retail services in their location by visiting www.usps.com and clicking the “Service Alert” bar at the top. The site is updated as recovery continues.
All offices have resumed normal operations in Gulf Atlantic, with the exception of the following:
Retail and Delivery Operations have been suspended at the following offices, with services being offered by an alternate location as shown beneath:
- Campbellton 5265 Highway 231, Campbellton FL 32426
- Graceville 5360 Cliff St, Graceville FL 32440
- Fountain 12606 Silver Lake Rd, Fountain FL 32438
- Youngstown 11805 Highway 231, Youngstown FL 32466
- Tyndall AFB 730 Suwannee Rd, Panama City FL 32403
- Panama City (GMF) 1336 Sherman Ave, Panama City FL 32401
The following offices are temporarily suspended, but Retail and Delivery Operations service is available, via a Mobile Retail Unit (MRU) located on site:
- Lynn Haven, 2319 S. Highway 77, Lynn Haven, FL 32444; Mon-Sun 9:00 am - 4:00 pm.
- Panama City GMF, 1336 Sherman Ave, Panama City, FL 32401; Beginning Oct 25, Mon-Fri 9:30 am - 5:30 pm. Sat 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. with extended hours for mail pick up until 4:00 pm. Sun 9:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
- Panama City Northside, 1315 W 17th St, Panama City, FL 32405; Mon-Sun 9:00 am. - 4:00 pm.
Additionally, the following Contract Postal Units are open for business:
- Alyssa's Postal Market 4586 Chumuckla Highway, Pace FL 32571; Open: Mon-Fri 9:00am - 5:00pm/Sat 9:00am - 3:00pm/Sun Closed
- Bay Point Improvement Assoc 3900 Marriott Drive Suite B, Panama City FL 32408; Open: Mon-Fri 9:00am - 3:45pm/Sat-Sun Closed
- Bellview CPU 2400 West Michigan Avenue, Pensacola FL 32526; Open: Mon-Fri 8:30am - 4:45pm/Sat 8:30am - 2:30pm/Sun Closed
- Mexico Beach CPO 625C 15th Street, Mexico Beach FL 32456; Open: Mon-Fri 9:00am - 12:00pm & 1:00pm - 4:30pm/Sat 10:00am - 12:00pm/Sun Closed
- Paxton CPO 21892 US Highway 331N, Paxton FL 32538; Open: Mon-Fri 9:00am - 12:00pm & 1:00pm - 4:00pm/Sat 9:00am - 11:00am/Sun Closed
- Rosemary Beach Property Owners 28 Main Street, Inlet Beach FL 32413; Open: Mon-Fri 10:00am - 3:00pm/Sat 10:00am - 12:00pm/Sun Closed
- Seaside CPO 2235 E County Highway 30A, Santa Rosa Beach FL 32459; Open: Mon-Fri 9:00am - 2:30pm/Sat 9:00am - 12:00pm/Sun Closed
- University Of West Florida CPO 11000 University Parkway, Pensacola FL 32514; Open: Mon-Fri 7:30am - 4:00pm/Sat 7:30am - 11:30am/Sun Closed
- Watersound Beach Community Association E County Highway 30A Ste 150, Watersound FL 32413.
- West Beach CPU 268 S Arnold Road, Panama City FL 32413; Open: Mon-Fri 10:00am - 3:00pm/Sat-Sun Closed
We are committed to serving our customers and to being there for the residents in the Gulf Atlantic areas, as recovery from Hurricane Michael continues.
The Postal Service receives no tax dollars for operating expenses and relies on the sale of postage, products and services to fund its operations.
For U.S. Postal Service media resources, including broadcast quality video and audio and photo stills, visit the USPS Newsroom. For reporters interested in speaking with a regional Postal Service public relations professional, please see our local contacts list. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and LinkedIn. Subscribe to the USPS YouTube Channel, like us on Facebook and enjoy our Postal Posts blog. For more information about the Postal Service, visit usps.com and facts.usps.com.