The Postal Service® offers training opportunities and assistance to anyone who wants to learn more about how using the mail can be a way to achieve cost-effective business growth. Whether you’re a small or large business owner looking for training in direct mail, a mail professional looking for workshops and certification, or you'd like to join the greater community of business mailers, we're here to help.
Take a moment to
Connect with a PCC
The Postal Customer Council® (PCC®) program is a valuable resource for business mailers, large and small. Local PCCs serve as an open channel for USPS®-to-business communication, providing information and best practices for achieving cost-effective and profitable mailing, education and training, as well as solving local challenges. Through regular meetings, educational programs, mailer clinics, and seminars, PCC members learn about the latest postal products and services that may help them grow their business.
Your local PCC offers these benefits...
- Knowledge – Gain knowledge about postal products, services, and tools to improve mail quality, as well as earn a professional certificate
- Innovative Ideas – Learn about promotions and incentives that raise awareness of innovative mail uses
- Expert Advice – Hear about how to integrate and expand your marketing through the mail
- New Sources – Find new sources for acquiring mailing lists
- Networking – Network with other mailers, business mail service providers, and USPS executives and hear first-hand from others about how they use mail to be more efficient and profitable, as well as face the same challenges you face
- Best Practices – Leverage best practices to improve mailing effectiveness, efficiency, and profitability