- City Carrier / City Carrier Assistant: Delivers and collects mail on foot or by vehicle under varying road and weather conditions in an assigned area.
- Rural Carrier / Rural Carrier Associate: Cases, delivers and collects mail along a rural route using a vehicle. Provides customers on the route with a variety of services.
- Tractor Trailer Operator: Operates a heavy-duty tractor-trailer either in over-the-road, city shuttle service, or trailer spotting operations.
- Motor Vehicle Operator: Operates a mail truck on a regularly scheduled route to pick up and transport mail in bulk.
- Industrial Engineer: Oversees and applies nationwide industrial engineering, standardization and improvement standards of mail processing operations. Works to improve service and cost performance.
- Automotive Mechanic: Troubleshoots, diagnoses, and performs routine repairs and scheduled maintenance on all types of motor vehicles used in the postal fleet.
- Automotive Technician: Performs routine and complex repairs and maintenance on all types of motor vehicles used in the postal fleet. Troubleshoots and diagnoses more complex vehicle malfunctions using a variety of computerized test equipment.
- PSE Sales & Svcs/Distribution Associate: Performs distribution and a variety of sales and customer support services for products. Maintains pleasant and effective public relations with customers and others requiring a general familiarity with commonly used postal laws, regulations, and procedures.
Sorting and handling
- Mail Handler Assistant: Loads, unloads and moves bulk mail and performs other duties related to mail processing.
- PSE Mail Processing Clerk: Performs a variety of clerk duties required to process mail using automated mail processing equipment or manual methods of sortation and distribution.
- Custodian: Performs manual labor duties in connection with custody of an office or building.