Drive right. Make safety happen.
- Adhere to all driving rules.
- Begin with vehicle safety inspection.
- Report vehicle defects to supervisor immediately.
- Make sure loads cannot fall or slide or block vision.
- Wear seat belt. Keep door closed when driving.
- Do not finger mail while driving.
- Never speed.
- Never run red light.
- Do full stop at stop signs.
- Look Left-right-left before entering intersection.
- Never tailgate.
- Drive extra carefully in bad weather.
- Use turn signals.
- Drive defensively and courteously.
- Be careful in parking lots.
- Be alert for children and seniors.
- Be careful at railroad crossings.
- Park right.
- Avoid roll-always and run-aways.
Safety depends on me.