Heart Attack Warning
Signs That Could Save Your Life
Three simple facts you should know:
1. Heart Disease is the nation's number one cause of death, half caused by a heart attack.
2. Half of all heart attack victims wait more than two hours before seeking help.
3. If you feel a warning sign(s), seek medical attention.
• Shortness of breath
• Discomfort or pain between the shoulder blades
• Chest or abdominal discomfort or pain spreading to the shoulders, neck, arm or jaw
• Chest discomfort, pressure or burning
• Indigestion or gas-like pain
• Anxiety or nervousness
• Dizziness or fainting
• Unexplained weakness or fatigue