Form W-2, Wage and Tax Statement — Changing Your Current Mailing Address

To facilitate processing of 2011 tax information and to ensure correct and timely receipt of a 2011 Form W-2, Wage and Tax Statement, all employees must have a cur­rent mailing address on file by December 28, 2011, in order to update the W-2 mailing file.

The following options are available for current employ­ees to change their mailing address on record:

1. By Computer

Change your information using LiteBlue:

n Go to the LiteBlue home page

n Enter your Employee Identification Number and USPS PIN.

n Click the My HR tab at the top of the page.

n Click Change My Address.

n Click Edit.

n Change any necessary mailing address information.

n Click Review.

n Click Save.

2. By Kiosk

All postal employees can change their mailing and residential addresses using the personnel computer kiosks located in large Processing and Distribution Centers and some Post Office™ facilities. Click the tab titled Present Job Info/Change of Address on the main Kiosk webpage.

3. By Mail

Send PS Form 1216, Employee’s Current Mailing Address, to:

PO BOX 970400
GREENSBORO NC 27497-0400

4. By Telephone

Call HRSSC at 877-477-3273, option 5; and follow the prompts to speak to a service representative who will assist you.