Form W-2, Wage and Tax Statement — Changing Your Current Mailing Address

To facilitate processing of 2012 tax information and to ensure correct and timely receipt of a 2012 Form W-2, Wage and Tax Statement, all employees must have a cur­rent mailing address on file by December 26, 2012, in order to update the W-2 mailing file.

Employees have the following options to change their mailing address on record:

1. LiteBlue for employees with PC access:

To change your information by using LiteBlue:

n Go to the LiteBlue home page at

n Enter your Employee Identification Number and USPS® PIN.

n Click on the My HR tab at the top of the page.

n Click Change My Address.

n Click Edit.

n Change any necessary mailing address information.

n Click Review.

n Click Save.

2. Personnel computer kiosk:

All postal employees can change their mailing and residential addresses using a personnel computer kiosk located in large processing and distribution centers and in some Post Offices™. On the main kiosk web page, click on the tab titled Employee Change of Address.

3. Mail:

Send a completed PS Form 1216, Employee’s Cur­rent Mailing Address, to:

PO BOX 970400
GREENSBORO NC 27497-0400

4. Telephone:

Call the Human Resources Shared Service Center at 877-477-3273, select option 5, and follow the prompts to speak to a service representative who will assist you.