PS Form 800-B is Now Obsolete

Effective November 27, 2014, PS Form 800-B, Money Order Expense Adjustment Request, is obsolete. All forms must be recycled immediately. Accounting Services will no longer accept a manual PS Form 800-B for processing money order adjustment requests.

A new online tool was created to expedite and stream­line the manual process for reconciling money order expenses. The online tool should be used to request a money order adjustment issued to the unit from Accounting Services. Additionally, the online tool should be used for reporting corrections that cannot be resolved at the unit level to avoid the issuance of a future money order expense.

The Money Order Expense and Correction Request tool is located on the Accounting website at When necessary, the requests can be emailed to the Accounting Help Desk at help­