Form W-2, Wage and Tax Statement — Changing Your Current Mailing Address

All employees must have a current mailing address on file before December 20, 2017, to ensure correct and timely receipt of a 2017 Form W-2, Wage and Tax Statement. Employees may use the following options to update their mailing address on record:

1. LiteBlue for Employees with PC Access

n Go to the LiteBlue home page at

n Enter your Employee Identification Number (EID) and USPS® password.

n Click the Log On button.

n Click the My HR tab at the top of the page.

n Click Change My Address (top left of page, within the “I want to:” section).

n Click Edit.

n Change any necessary mailing address information.

n Click Review.

n Click Save.

2. Employee Self-Service Computer Kiosk

All Postal Service employees can change their mailing and residential addresses using an employee self-service computer kiosk. Employee self-service computer kiosks are located in large processing and distribution centers and in some Post Offices. On the kiosk’s main web page, click the Employee Change of Address tab.

3. Mail

Send a completed PS Form 1216, Employee’s Current Mailing Address, to:

HR Shared Services Center (HRSSC)
PO Box 970400
Greensboro, NC 27497-0400

4. Telephone

Call the HRSSC at 877-477-3273, option 5 (TTY 866-260-7507), and follow the prompts to speak to a representative who will help you.