The January 2008 issue of Publication 75, Mover’s Guide, is now available. As of January 1, 2008, you must display the new issue and recycle all expired versions.
- Mover’s Guide is printed and distributed 3 times per year — December (for January use), April (for May use), and August (for September use).
- Post Offices™ MUST recycle old versions of the Mover’s Guide, as these contain expired forms, information, and coupons that consumers cannot use.
- In an effort to reduce waste and provide each postal facility with the proper quantity of Mover’s Guide, call Imagitas, the company that distributes the guides, at 800-816-6837 if you receive too many or too few copies of Mover’s Guide, or if you have questions about your quantity.
- To find out when shipments will arrive, please contact the Material Distribution Center (MDC) at 800-273-1509.
- If your facility receives an entire pallet of Mover’s Guide, break down the pallet! It may contain boxes that need to be shipped to other facilities, and this will ensure that all facilities receive their needed supply.
Note: You must be registered to use TTOE. To register, call 800-332-0317, option 1, extension 2925, and follow the prompts to leave a message. (Wait 48 hours after registering before placing your first order.)
PSIN: PUB 75
Unit of Measure: EA
Minimum Order Quantity: 1
Bulk Pack Quantity: 100
Quick Pick Number: 441
Edition Date: 01/08
Please keep track of your inventory. Businesses and other organizations must purchase Mover’s Guide and can obtain order forms by calling Imagitas at 800–816–6837. For further information, visit our Frequently Asked Questions at http://blue.usps.gov/delret/L4CustServSupp_Mover.htm.
Remember, consumers can visit www.usps.com and click on Change of Address to change their address online!