The September 2008 issue of Publication 75, Mover’s Guide, is now available. As of September 1, you must display the new issue and recycle all expired versions.
- Mover’s Guide is printed and distributed three times per year — December (for January use), April (for May use), and August (for September use).
- Post Offices™ must recycle old versions of the Mover’s Guide, as these contain expired forms, information, and coupons that cannot be used by the postal consumer.
- In an effort to reduce waste and still provide each postal facility with the proper quantity of Mover’s Guide, call 800-816-6837 if you receive too many or too few copies of Mover’s Guide or if you have questions about your quantity.
- To find out when shipments will arrive, contact the MDC directly at 800-273-1509.
- If your facility receives an entire pallet of Mover’s Guide copies, please break down the pallet! It may contain boxes that need to be shipped to other facilities, and this will ensure all facilities receive their needed supply.
For offices that DO NOT receive automatic distribution (the majority of offices fall in this category)
Use the following information to order the September 2008 issue of the Mover’s Guide:
PSIN: PUB 75
Unit of Measure: EA
Minimum Order Quantity: N/A
Bulk Pack Quantity: 100
Quick Pick Number: 441
Edition Date: 09/08
For offices that DO receive automatic distribution
Please keep track of your inventory. Businesses and other organizations must purchase the Mover’s Guide and can obtain order forms by calling Imagitas at 800–816–6837. For further information, see our Frequently Asked Questions at http://blue.usps.gov/delret/L4CustServSupp_Mover.htm.
- The Catalog Address Change and Request Card is attached to PS Form 3575, Change-of-Address Order, which allows movers to let catalogers know their new address.
- Important Note: The Catalog Address Change and Request Card must be detached from PS Form 3575 and must be detached from the catalog description card. The Catalog Address Change and Request Card and PS Form 3575 should be mailed separately. This is important for change-of-address processing.
Remember, consumers can visit www.usps.com and select Change of Address to change their address online!