Feb. 26, 2020
Bailey Post Office to Host Passport Fair on Feb. 29
BAILEY, NC – To help customers prepare for their international travel, the Bailey Post Office, located at 6171 Deans St., will host a passport fair on Saturday, Feb. 29, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Appointments are not required, but they can be scheduled online for most USPS passport offices at www.usps.com/scheduler. Passport photo services will be available.
Travelers need to bring with them the following items:
- A completed DS-11, Application for a U.S. Passport form, which can be found at the Department of State website at https://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/passports.html. Do not sign the form
- Proof of U.S. citizenship
- Proof of identity (valid driver’s license, government employee ID, military ID)
- Photocopies of U.S. citizenship and identification documents (these will be sent with the application, but bring originals for proof documentation)
- Appropriate payment. Acceptable forms of payment can be found on the Department of State website. (Please note that neither debit or credit cards are acceptable forms of payment by the Department of State)
- Appropriate passport photo, if passport photo services are not available at the selected Post Office location.
Passport applications for children under 16 have special requirements. Visit travel.state.gov for more information.
The Postal Service receives no tax dollars for operating expenses and relies on the sale of postage, products and services to fund its operations.