Aug. 6, 2019
Sedro Woolley Post Office Holding Passport Fair Aug. 27
Event Scheduled for 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
SEDRO WOOLLEY –The Sedro Woolley Post Office, 111 Woodworth St., is holding a Passport Fair on Wednesday, Aug. 27, from 9:30 a.m.to 4:30 p.m.
Passport acceptance services are on a walk-in basis; there is no appointment required.
Customers should go to the Department of State website at www.travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/passports/forms.html to print a copy of the DS-11, Application for a U.S. Passport form. Here is a list of items that customers must bring with them:
- Complete and print Form DS-11, Application for a U.S. Passport.
- Proof of U.S. Citizenship, definition found on Form DS-11.
- Proof of Identity, definition found on Form DS-11
- Bring Photocopies of U.S. Citizenship and Identification Documents
- Appropriate form of payment, fees, and acceptable forms of payment for fees – can be found on the Department of State website. Please note: Credit cards are not an appropriate form of payment for the Department of State applications fee. A debit card can be used to purchase a postal money order.
- Appropriate Passport Photo. Note: Passport photos can be taken at Riverside Post Office for a $15 fee.
For passport related information, please call 360-855-2392.