The following Post Offices have resumed operations:
- Bridgeport Post Office — 1011 Columbia Ave., 98813
- Mansfield Post Office — 38 Main St., 98830
Malden Post Office, 1 S Main St., 99149-9998 — This Post Office is temporarily closed and retail operations have been relocated due to wildfires. Retail operations have been redirected to Rosalia Post Office, 511 S Whitman Ave., 99170-9998. Hours of operation: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to noon, 2:45 p.m. to 4:45 p.m. Closed Saturday.
Retail Operations have been temporarily suspended at the following locations due to wildfires:
- Bridgeport Post Office, 1011 Columbia Ave., 98813. Customers are directed to Brewster Post Office, 109 N 7th St., 98812, to pick up their mail.
- Mansfield Post Office, 38 Main St., Mansfield WA 98830. Customers are directed to Waterville Post Office, 113 E Locust St., 98858, to pick up their mail.
- Bonney Lake Post Office, 18429 Veterans Memorial Dr. E, 98391 is closed for retail due to power outage resulting from wildfires. Mail is being delivered. Parcel pickup is available for customers. Signs are posted that retail services are available at Sumner Main Post Office, 1313 Fryar Ave., 98390.