Postal Service Websites
- USPS Customer Service - Inquiries and complaints about USPS service, delivery, and operations should be directed to USPS Customer Service, which can be reached by telephone at 1-800-275-8777.
- US Postal Inspection Service - Identity/Mail Theft, Financial/Mail Fraud, Suspicious Mail, Cyber Crime, Child Exploitation, and emergency/domestic situations that could pose a threat to the workplace should be reported to the Inspection Service at 1-877-876-2455.
- USPS Office the Inspector General - Concerns about suspected misconduct by a postal employee should be reported to the USPS Office of Inspector General (OIG), which is responsible for investigating alleged employee misconduct. The OIG can be reached by phone at 1-888-877-7644.
- FOIA requests - Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) is a Federal law that provides the public with a right to access government records. Click here for information on how to request postal records.
- USPS.com - Track Packages, Click-N-Ship, Stamps and Supplies and Informed Delivery.
Hiring, Employment, Fingerprints
Questions about hiring, employment, or fingerprinting? Please contact Headquarters Human Resources at 202-268-3646.
Please mail subpoenas or other requests to: Office of General Counsel, 475 L’Enfant Plaza SW, Washington, DC 20260-1100.